On-line Work Order System
Our on-line work order system allows authorized faculty and staff to submit requests
for service to the Facilities Maintenance, Grounds and Custodial departments within
the Foothill-De Anza Community College District.
Features / Benefits for users of our on-line system:
1) The ability to submit requests on-line.
2) The ability to track a submitted request from acceptance to completion.
Key Request and Door Lock Issues:
- The FHDA Police Department manages these as part of the overall District Security.
- To report immediate issues, please contact the police.
- The FHDA Purchasing Department manages the surplus efforts, including scheduling the pickups.
Computers, Printers, Networking, Phones, Audio-Visual Support:
- The District's Educational Technology Services (ETS) manages the support for your technology needs.
- http://ets.fhda.edu/ go to Getting Help